Thursday 4 June 2020

How to bake an amazing cake.

Cakes and flavor are so incredibly subjective.  This is a statement that is more true than false but it can go both ways.  Some individuals will always think a terrible cake is bad, but some will fight tooth and nail on what makes the best flavor of a cake.  I think the fact that there are hundreds if not thousands of different types of cakes or more that are in existence makes the suggestion that a great cake is subjective more true.  So what do I think is a great way to make an amazing cake.  To me it's pretty simple and that is to simply add your own favorite candy.

I personally like to start the entire process off by going shopping.  Now that is a little harder these days since the covid-19 pandemic has taken place. It is really hard to find the proper baking supplies and it seems that many people are baking more and more now they are staying home more with the lockdown.  So for me I like to go to the store and first choose a flavor of cake.  I am pretty easy going, and usually chose a vanilla cake or a carrot cake because I like those textures and flavors as a base.  I think lots of options are able to be mixed in and man it can be amazing. Once I chose a simple cake mix box I went straight to the candy aisle.

Looking around is where I know I will find my favorite amazing cake and that is because I chose a different one most of the time.  I like to pursue the candy boxes until the right one pops out in my mind.  I want this cake to be special just because every cake should be special.  So I carefully search my memories and also my stomach and search for the perfect candy boxes that will mix together with the cake I have chosen.

Then I purchase them and head home.  It is usually pretty simple to make most cakes because they only need water oil and an egg.  So make sure you are getting those ingredients that the box also states are needed.  Then I like to use an oven that I know measures the proper temperature and I follow the recipe to the tea. So once that is done, Put it all together mix the candy in before you bake and enjoy the perfect amazing cake for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Packaging Matters in Candy

Business can be a very complicated world and running your own business is even more complicated.  There are so many different ways to run a ...